We can help you raise funds for your school, booster club, sports organization or charitable group. Fundraisers are available in any of our Cafes, Monday through Thursday and we give 20% from food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases back to your members who show the Fundraising flier that we will provide.
Mimi’s National charitable partner is Children’s Hunger Fund, where we have donated over 250,000 meals to children in need.
W9 Form and 501c3 documentation (if applicable), as well as determining the right date with the local Café and planning the fundraising date 2 or more weeks out. We book fundraisers Monday through Thursday. We also ask that you promote to your group through a flier that we provide.
The group receives 20% back from food and non-alcoholic beverages generated by the group. The group must show the printed flier, provided by Mimi’s, or show it on their mobile device to participate.
We work with nonprofit and charitable organizations such as:
- Booster Clubs
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Youth Sports League
- Dance or Cheerleading Groups
- NOTE: We do not offer fundraisers for Political Groups, Individuals, or For Profit organizations
Contact your local Cafe (view Mimi’s Locations) and ask to speak with the General Manager:
- Discuss the date requested with the Café General Manager and then complete the Fundraising Agreement with the Café.
- The General Manager then submits the agreement to Corporate to approve the organization’s paperwork.
- You will receive a confirmation after approval and a flier to help you promote the event.
Fundraisers are typically scheduled for Dinner during the week on Monday through Thursday. We can certainly expand that to lunch time as well. Specify the time period that works best for your organization on your Fundraising Agreement, and the GM will discuss timing with you after the fundraiser is approved.